2008年9月22日月曜日

The Memory of Kyoto


I went to Kyoto with my friends on August 5. It was a trip of three days and two nights. Kyoto is the same very hot place as Nagoya. Now I think... why we went to such a hot place in the summer season!?

In the first day, we checked in a hotel. Then we took on the bus to Arashiyama. On the day, we asked and asked people of Kyoto about the way. They were very kind and friendly. I like their “Kyoto-ben". In Arashiyama, we entered the Suzumushi-temple. Then we walked around Arashiyama’s town. It was very hot day. As I walked around, I was tired and lost energy, but I cheered up because I bought a good foundation at Kyoto’s famous store “Yojiya”. In spite of the very hot days, there were so many visitors in Kyoto. I saw them and thought, “everyone is foolish to come to Kyoto in summer time!” but I noticed that I was also foolish. In the three days, we went to many places of Kyoto, the Suzumushi-temple, the bamboo, Kiyomizu-temple, Gion, and so on.

I thought that Kyoto is very good place. There are many wonderful places. I understand that a lot of visitors come there. I want to go there again in a cool season!
This picture is an entrance of a famous bamboo.

2 件のコメント:

Uika さんのコメント...

I want to go to Kyoto(><)/★

yabuosuki さんのコメント...

I have been wanted to visit Kykoto for a long time. It is really great place! You seem fall in love in Kyoto, so why don't you go to there together?